1. To provide quality education.
2. To help the student to realize his or her potential by developing self confidence.
3. Creating an atmosphere for the fullest overall development by laying emphasis on discipline, politeness and courteous behaviour.
4. To form leaders who are socially acceptable and responsible by making them intellectually competent and morally upright.
5. Encouraging students to take part in games and sports, co-curricular activities such as dance, music, fine arts, science club, NSS etc.